Saturday 2 November 2013

winner and a sale.....


so the winner was picked out of a pumpkin bucket by our #1 yesterday...well done to Bee who chose


the boy with the kite :) thank you for all your comments and entries here and on facebook

I have decided in the run up to Christmas I will be having various promotions and sales going on in my little shop so this weekend there is 20% off everything with the discount code JOLLY20...type this in at the checkout for 20% off your order over here




 
there are new cushions made from very lovely vintage barkcloths...pom pom garlands ...prints and christmas postcards and a few owls left...


half term is nearly over now... it was fun despite the awful weather...this weekend I am busy working on something for next year which I cannot share yet... but I will be back next week with some exciting news and another giveaway :))

xoxo